Watch this 5 minute Video to Job Interview Tips
Here’s a brief summary of what you’ll learn:
- Know your values and interests. Understand where you best fit in.
- Know your resume. Think through your examples in advance.
- Use a strong voice and commit to your answers. Use your voice to display your passion and how serious and committed you are for your job.
- Let your body language to speak well of you, and help you appear confident and competent.
- Stop, listen and then respond. Use examples to demonstrate the skills you’re describing.
Always keep your answers and demeanor positive.
When you consistently practice these communication skills, you’ll confidently go into job interviews ready to shine. How to do this? Vancore Toastmasters Meetings gives you a supportive environment to practice, receive feedback and improve. Come to the next meeting this Wednesday at 3 pm and we’ll show you how. Guests are welcome!